Philip Rose-Neil BA (Hons) Lic.Ac MBAcC
Philip qualified with a first class Honours degree in acupuncture in 2011 from the College of Traditional Acupuncture in Leamington Spa. His father Sidney Rose-Neil was one of the pioneers of acupuncture in the UK, who set up the predecessor organisation to the current acupuncture regulatory body.
Philip's special areas of interest include internal medicine, neurology, palliative oncology and fertility. He has post-graduate training in integrated medicine, pain management (including battlefield acupuncture method), infertility and andrology.
Philip is following in his father's footsteps by playing an active role in the acupuncture profession. His public roles include:
- Elected member of the Governing Board of the British Acupuncture Council
- The British Acupuncture Council's Regional Group Co-ordinator in the Northampton area
- Presenter at the 2012 and 2013 British Acupuncture Council Annual Conferences
- Addressed the United Nations at UN HQ representing the UK paediatric and adolescent integrated medicine (special mentioned and congratulated by then UN president Kofi Annan)
- The keynote speaker at the British Acupuncture Council Conference.
TELEPHONE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
01480 435 554